vfdnet is a virtual network of experienced financial directors providing financial leadership and services to business owners as they prepare their businesses for sale.
- To understand the nature of vfdnet’s business and the special characteristics which differentiate it from its competitors
- To craft a set of narratives that capture the essence of vfdnet’s business
- To express those narratives in layman’s terms that will make sense to non financial audiences
- Through a series of meetings with James, the owner and director of vfdnet, we were able to identify the essence of the business and outline a set of characteristics which described the business
- We also drew out the key challenges that vfdnet clients faced and established clarity over the support, leadership and experience that vfdnet can bring.
- Spirtlevel drafted eight and 100 word narratives based on the conversations outlined above.
- Together with the client, initial drafts were honed before arriving at final versions which can be used throughout vfdnet’s marketing activities with the purpose of inspiring and engaging new audiences
- Spiritlevel provided vfdnet with a new language, captured in an exciting set of narratives, that clearly and succinctly describes vfdnet as a business which creates value, business growth and great results for business owners and their management teams