CMS is one of the world’s oldest mission agencies. Our PR challenge was to raise the media profile of the organisation, highlighting what mission is in this century.
- PR strategy developed in line with core objectives and focusing on key campaigns
- Media training – an interactive workshop held with a BBC trainer
- Arranged meetings between CEO and editors to establish understanding and identify future opportunities
- Developed a communications matrix and plan for coordinate future activities
- Regular PR coverage in:
- Regular interviews on BBC Oxford and national media
- Regular feature articles and thought pieces appearing in Christian publications
- Steady coverage of charity’s mission work, both in the UK and overseas
- Core activities and campaigns are communicated effectively.
- Public profile is consistent with its agreed brand messages; key personnel have confidence and opportunity to approach and engage the media